hi everyone

but your recommendations in here
admin
Site Admin

hi everyone

Post by admin »

Hello,

No, unfortunately this isn't veikko but I managed to secure the domain once it expired so I thought I'd resurrect the forum in case it had any life left in it.

If there's a place left for it I'll do my best to maintain it as best as I can but obviously it'll never be on the scale anywhere near what a great job he did

Happy to hear any recommendations / feedback on what to do with this place, I'm kind of dipping my toes in the unknown so want to keep it as community led as possible.

Cheers
JJupiter

Re: hi everyone

Post by JJupiter »

Hi! Unfortunately since I'm a newer fan, I didn't really get a chance to really be on Veikko's website, but I did check them out. I was too late before I could really do anything so I thought I'd just come here.

Hopefully this place will get a bit more attention or at least grow a bit. Thanks for resurrecting it lol.
stephen

Post by stephen »

Hi, welcome along. Yeah, might be a slow start but maybe it'll pick up when there's some blur activity
Finwë

Post by Finwë »

Hi there. Thank you for resurrecting the forum. Happy to be part of it once again.
stephen

Post by stephen »

Finwë wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm Hi there. Thank you for resurrecting the forum. Happy to be part of it once again.
wow finwe, a proper long time forummer :lol:

welcome back
Rubi

Post by Rubi »

No idea why I decided to visit Veikko's site knowing it's closed, glad to see a new forum still being around. Thanks Stephen. Hopefully more people will visit and we can continue discussing Blur.
Finwë wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm Hi there. Thank you for resurrecting the forum. Happy to be part of it once again.
My man!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Is everyone OK with the style of the board? I couldn't find the previous one, so maybe there was a bit of customisation that was made?

Apparently is was the special edition but looks a bit different: https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... /demo/3.3#

There's more flatter designs we could use but I'm not sure about it.

https://preview.themeforest.net/item/ar ... 1712136793

Maybe it's too much change
Thom

Post by Thom »

Hello and welcome back albeit a new site and without Veikko, but wishing the community here all the best,

greets from a very windy Shannon Airport, Ireland.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thom wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:56 pm Hello and welcome back albeit a new site and without Veikko, but wishing the community here all the best,

greets from a very windy Shannon Airport, Ireland.
Hi Thom, thanks for joining and your kind words
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Added a new style to the forum and you can now embed things like youtube videos and tweets using the [media] bbcode tag