What pisses you off at the moment?

Talk just about anything you like...

Moderators: Caitlin, MrMagpie, tom_cas1

MsMagicAmerica

Re: What pisses you off at the moment?

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 11 Nov 2016, 14:20

Trump won the election and is going to be the POTUS.

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 11 Nov 2016, 20:57

MsMagicAmerica wrote:Trump won the election and is going to be the POTUS.
And his only major endorsement was from the KKK. Sickening.
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

MsMagicAmerica

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 25 Jan 2017, 01:55

Facebook has been pissing me off a LOT lately. I won't visit it like I used to (too many times a day to count). The reason: everyone thinks they're political. I'll be the first to say that I am not 100% educated in politics, but I don't act like I am. My feed is 90% people acting like they know everything abut politics and a lot of it is negative false information.

I will say that I don't like President Trump, and and saddened by a few things he has already taken away (main one was health insurance for kids whose parents couldn't afford it). However, I'm not going to rand and post about it four times in one day, like some people do about other things he has done.

Another example is Trump's young son Barron. First off, he's a kid, he's innocent. He didn't pick his parents. People are attacking this poor kid. I've feen posts suggesting hes autistic or posts making fun of him. He's an innocent kid! Leave him alone.

I miss the days of Facebook when people would post photos of their kids/pets, photos of their night outs, memes, facts, useless updates, or just news about their families and friends.

Is this just a problem because I live in the US? Has Facebook been annoying lately to anyone else in the world?

Rant over.

Mallard No. 22

Post by Mallard No. 22 » 25 Jan 2017, 07:40

Facebook has taken over from the newspaper, pub and staff canteen. It is the hub of gossip :!:

As such, treat it as you would once treat the above. Be careful with what you say, and hear :mrgreen:
"Everybody's Doing It...So Do It Too...."

AdvertBreak

Post by AdvertBreak » 28 Mar 2017, 22:31

A friend on facebook insisting that Damon is an "insufferable prick"

sara-m-a

Post by sara-m-a » 29 Mar 2017, 00:50

AdvertBreak wrote:A friend on facebook insisting that Damon is an "insufferable prick"
Projecting much??

Forever Low Man

Post by Forever Low Man » 29 Mar 2017, 11:53

AdvertBreak wrote:A friend on facebook insisting that Damon is an "insufferable prick"
i didnt know you were friends with liam on twitter
damon008 wrote:you kill intermission like i eat hot dinners

sara-m-a

Post by sara-m-a » 30 Mar 2017, 13:49

My brain decided to troll me while dreaming this morning.

I was in some sort of meet & greet, in a line to get Damon's autograph, when it's my turn he hands me a piece of paper where for whatever reason I must write down my name and other data, the catch... is that I can't seem to write it properly, I keep faling over and over, he's getting frustrated and the ppl on the line too!! and then I just run out of paper cause apparently I've forgotten altogether how to write, talk about embarrasment :lol:

Mallard No. 22

Post by Mallard No. 22 » 02 Apr 2017, 06:53

....you should have e-mailed him.... ;)

Mark72

Post by Mark72 » 23 May 2017, 16:54

Not pissed off, But Angry and Heartbroken on what has happen in Manchester...They were just kids! Why?!
“I need something to remind me that there’s something else”

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 28 Jul 2017, 16:53

Mosquito bites. Pretty sure I'm allergic to some of them since moving to America. Some are small, the "nice" ones, others are terrible. Huge swollen red lumps that turn into large blisters. I have one on my ankle from two weeks ago which has finally gone down. Now it's a red blood circle the size of a quarter scabbed over.

I hate mosquitos. :x
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

MsMagicAmerica

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 30 Jul 2017, 12:28

Ugh don't get me started on mosquitoes, Tom! I hate them! I just got a bite from one this morning! Do you guys have them in England?

Mallard No. 22

Post by Mallard No. 22 » 01 Aug 2017, 06:03

They have not been a big problem in the UK, but they do exist.

stephen

Post by stephen » 02 Aug 2017, 14:34

Cycling in summer evenings. Bugs/flies in mouth and eyes to the point where you can't cycle for more than 1 meter at a time.

Doesn't really piss me off, but ruins what should be a nice bike ride. Need to buy cycling goggles/glasses.
Westway wrote:pyongyang and mirrorball are really good

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 02 Aug 2017, 19:07

Mallard No. 22 wrote:They have not been a big problem in the UK, but they do exist.
Yep, they're about but I never seemed to get bitten by them. America? The complete opposite. I went to Florida last year and even though the mosquitoes were bad there, they most certainly weren't as bad as here in Vermont right now. Fresh meat I guess. :x