What pisses you off at the moment?

Talk just about anything you like...

Moderators: Caitlin, MrMagpie, tom_cas1

MrMagpie

Re: What pisses you off at the moment?

Post by MrMagpie » 11 Aug 2016, 12:37

I wrote about it as therapy, it definitely helped --> http://rnrchemist.blogspot.com/2016/08/ ... -know.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Also, here's the original news story about it...this MFer gets out on bail this week...he'd better not contact me, especially as I'll be back in New England from tonight for the next two weeks...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/ ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.fox25boston.com/news/north-a ... /412425917" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Rock and Roll Chemist: http://www.rnrchemist.blogspot.com
Twitter: @rocknrollchem http://www.twitter.com/rocknrollchem

Caitlin

Post by Caitlin » 11 Aug 2016, 22:36

Don't beat yourself up too much for not seeing any of his character flaws. People can hide an awful lot. And just because he's done this terrible thing (and let's call this for what it is, he raped a child - a 13 year old is in no way capable of giving informed sexual consent) it doesn't mean that he wasn't a good friend to you when you were friends? I guess the hardest thing will be seperating the guy you used to know from who he is now, following on from this.

I can't believe his mum didn't go straight to the cops though!!!

101reykjavik

Post by 101reykjavik » 12 Aug 2016, 12:11

100% right Caitlin. People are capable of incredible levels of compartmentalisation in their lives (we all do it in mundane and everyday ways) so there is no way any of us would be able to discern the truth when an individual wants to keep things from you. At least that girl is now free of her tormentor, though heaven knows what her mum was thinking. Guy just needs to be thrown in a cell ASAP - a year of effective freedom?! Bizarre.

Mallard No. 22

Post by Mallard No. 22 » 13 Aug 2016, 07:08

I am sorry to hear about this disturbing news Mr. Magpie. It will take a while to get your head around that he has done this.

His sentence begins now, because he will be shunned. And he knows he will be sent down.
"Everybody's Doing It...So Do It Too...."

MsMagicAmerica

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 14 Aug 2016, 06:45

Ugh wtf?? That's awful!
I can't believe his parents are letting him stay with them for the next year. Good on his Dad for calling the cops though. It just goes to show how well people can hide their secret lives.
I hope that 13 year old girl's parents are putting her through therapy. His wife and kids should go too.

MrMagpie

Post by MrMagpie » 01 Sep 2016, 12:58

He got out on $30,000 bail and fitted with a GPS ankle bracelet 2 weeks ago...awaiting trial. Apparently his sister KNEW he was doing what he was doing because when the ex-wife refused to let him see the kids after he got out, his sister called up and "you should have been able to figure out he was cheating on you...we all knew." Man, that is one SCREWED UP family!
His ex-wife told him when he got out that I want nothing to do with him so he shouldn't even bother contacting me...good.

The Rock and Roll Chemist: http://www.rnrchemist.blogspot.com
Twitter: @rocknrollchem http://www.twitter.com/rocknrollchem

MsMagicAmerica

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 01 Sep 2016, 21:25

There are a few WTF things going on there. First, the sister is nuts, who calls the ex and says "You should have known?" First off, how would she know he was sleeping with a 13 year old? Secondly, how is this ok in the sister's mind?

Why was the bail so low? You'd think it would be a higher amount for a sex offender. Ugh!

MsMagicAmerica

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 24 Sep 2016, 11:57

At the moment, what pisses me off is that my dryer has zero heat so now I have to go to the laundry mat to dry some towels (although I should be grateful that I at least have that option) But also, the brakes on my car decided to not stop anymore. I don't have the money to pay for new brakes. So some bills aren't going to get paid this week and I'm gonna have to pay late fees for four bills. :?

KingLouieLouie76

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 26 Sep 2016, 19:13

The moment I was terminated from my job today.... oh well.. I actually feel better!

MsMagicAmerica

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 28 Sep 2016, 16:40

Oh no Louie! What happened??

KingLouieLouie76

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 29 Sep 2016, 14:24

MsMagicAmerica wrote:Oh no Louie! What happened??

I'd rather explain privately for those who are interested.. just don't want to slam my former employee while especially on a new job search.....must be mindful how they all scan social media nowadays!

stephen

Post by stephen » 26 Oct 2016, 09:14

Unrealistic deadlines.
Westway wrote:pyongyang and mirrorball are really good

TripleJay97

Post by TripleJay97 » 08 Nov 2016, 10:55

stephen wrote:Unrealistic deadlines.
I feel that.

Consigliere_11

Post by Consigliere_11 » 09 Nov 2016, 09:18

The news.
RIP Mr. Okay (April 2015 - March 2016)

stephen

Post by stephen » 09 Nov 2016, 12:45

TripleJay97 wrote:
stephen wrote:Unrealistic deadlines.
I feel that.
I worked solid for 6 weeks on 1 project. Mornings, Evenings, Nights, Weekends. My employer wasn't supportive (didn't pay me overtime and no compromise) and my client wasn't happy. I don't work there anymoer :lol: :lol:
Westway wrote:pyongyang and mirrorball are really good