Introduce Yourself (Hello to all the new users)

Talk just about anything you like...

Moderators: Caitlin, MrMagpie, tom_cas1

kuzronk

Re: Introduce Yourself (Hello to all the new users)

Post by kuzronk » 02 May 2015, 09:58

I am 16 and Australian. I was a member on the official forums (joined via my real name which is what I used to use on the internet a lot) but had trouble logging in most of the times but found about this site via googing a youtube link to the deleted magic whip review theneedledrop did. Barely listened to any music in the past five or so months due to ear pain.

pietawankman

Post by pietawankman » 02 May 2015, 14:14

Hey there!

My name is Marcus, I´m 36 years old, and I´m living in Munich, Germany.

Cool, that there are so many different blur-fan-agers in here. So I don´t feel like a fan of an old-age-band ;) Blur are so special, that they will find there audiance at any time...

Me and my Band "Die Reste von Gestern" made a video which contains different sights of Munichs "Parklife" :) (look at me; so proud to wear a "modern-Life-is-rubbish-shirt" ;) :D ) Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHhOk_CdKQg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHhOk_CdKQg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Caitlin

Post by Caitlin » 03 May 2015, 02:14

Welcome all! Hope you enjoy it here. :)

Lodova

Post by Lodova » 03 May 2015, 10:12

Hi everybody. My name is Maria, I'm from Lithuania, and I'm almost 18 years old. I fell into Blur in quite strange way. I knew both, Blur and Gorillaz, but I didn't really liked them much. I always thought that Blur is one-hit band (I mean Song 2). However, Damon's "Everyday robots" got me. Later, when Blur posted "There are too many of us", I was like "whoa, it sounds awesome, I should try to listen to them again". Mostly I watched their music videos because I found them really interesting and hilarious. So, I ended up listening to whole albums. Oh, by the way, I do adore Graham and his stuff, maybe even more than Blur hahah.
Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Forever Low Man

Post by Forever Low Man » 03 May 2015, 11:19

Lodova wrote:Hi everybody. My name is Maria, I'm from Lithuania, and I'm almost 18 years old. I fell into Blur in quite strange way. I knew both, Blur and Gorillaz, but I didn't really liked them much. I always thought that Blur is one-hit band (I mean Song 2). However, Damon's "Everyday robots" got me. Later, when Blur posted "There are too many of us", I was like "whoa, it sounds awesome, I should try to listen to them again". Mostly I watched their music videos because I found them really interesting and hilarious. So, I ended up listening to whole albums. Oh, by the way, I do adore Graham and his stuff, maybe even more than Blur hahah.
Sorry for grammar mistakes.
Lithuania?! Wow, that's something!

And don't worry, there are a lot of Grahanboys here. You're far from alone.
damon008 wrote:you kill intermission like i eat hot dinners

Wippet

Post by Wippet » 03 May 2015, 14:48

ello Amigos. I'm Neil from Essex, late 30's. Live in London now.

Fun fact: Damon's dad taught me at Art school along time ago. Seen Blur over 15 times throughout the years. First time in 1994.
Been looking for a forum like this for years.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Rhys

Post by Rhys » 07 May 2015, 03:56

Hi everyone! I'm Rhys, I'm 16 and from Australia. I've been listening to Blur for 2 years, and I'll be seeing them in July which will be fantastic, can't wait!

This is an awesome community, and I love forums, so I had to join up! :D

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 07 May 2015, 21:07

Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

TripleJay97

Post by TripleJay97 » 07 May 2015, 21:36

tom_cas1 wrote:Image
Misuse of meme :roll:

Forever Low Man

Post by Forever Low Man » 07 May 2015, 21:38

tom_cas1 wrote:Image
damon008 wrote:you kill intermission like i eat hot dinners

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 08 May 2015, 15:37

Why?
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

blurfrance

Post by blurfrance » 08 May 2015, 16:24

hello
my name is Anne, 42 years old from Paris - France, listening Blur since 1993 - during the 90's i worked in a pop rock magazine, now i'm graphic designer in freelance and travel a lot in the world.
i created http://www.facebook.com/blurfrance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; after sawing Blur in the recording La Musicale and Le grand journal live in canal + tv locals,
i was looking for news about Blur in France on facebook and nothing...so i decided to create a page for news in France about Blur. it was amazing to live 2 intimate shows very closed from the band in April in Paris. Damon Albarn looked at my blue Sea Shepherd t-shirt and me very deeply last time in Le grand journal , deeply moments, they played 6 titles instead of 3 planned for the tv show in live.
fr people who come on 15 june to see Blur in Le Zenith de Paris, i live 5mn from le Zenith so if you need good and cheap youth hostel adress in Paris, i know a good one don't hesitate to ask me on http://www.facebook.com/blurfrance" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 08 May 2015, 16:46

Welcome, Anne! :D

Funky Monkey

Post by Funky Monkey » 11 May 2015, 16:30

Bienvenue Anne, more and more french in here ! Woo hoo :P

blurfrance

Post by blurfrance » 12 May 2015, 14:41

as noël gallagher said here english are the best in music :)
http://www.canalplus.fr/c-emissions/c-l ... id=1233319" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;