Introduce Yourself (Hello to all the new users)

Talk just about anything you like...

Moderators: MrMagpie, tom_cas1, Caitlin

Re: Introduce Yourself (Hello to all the new users)

Postby stephen » 09 Jun 2017, 11:43

JAIME wrote:Hahah!
I still remember some of those "old" nicknames (I joined to the official forum around early 2006): Salmon, Rubi, grahamsglasses, scimmia, Princess DJ, Astroid, Kiera, Trimm Trabb, Coffee & TV, Finwë, Alexander, Sir British Sushi, and the "Think Tank Forum". Weird times because Blur "didn't exist" in those years, and when Blur came back around December 2008 I was not an active member of the old forum.

Good times. Do you remember Gecko? What a strange fella. :lol:
Westway wrote:pyongyang and mirrorball are really good
stephen

Postby JAIME » 16 Jun 2017, 03:02

stephen wrote:
I still remember some of those "old" nicknames (I joined to the official forum around early 2006): Salmon, Rubi, grahamsglasses, scimmia, Princess DJ, Astroid, Kiera, Trimm Trabb, Coffee & TV, Finwë, Alexander, Sir British Sushi, and the "Think Tank Forum". Weird times because Blur "didn't exist" in those years, and when Blur came back around December 2008 I was not an active member of the old forum.

Honestly I don't remember him. I do remember that we used to have a lot of polls everywhere :D
JAIME

Postby stephen » 21 Jun 2017, 11:22

JAIME wrote:
stephen wrote:

Honestly I don't remember him. I do remember that we used to have a lot of polls everywhere :D

This my friend is Gecko:

https://myspace.com/grecom/mixes/profilemix-67448/photo/2958385

People thought he was a pseudonym because his posts were usually very short/obscure with a little bit of humor thrown in. After sometime he created a myspace page.
Westway wrote:pyongyang and mirrorball are really good
stephen

Previous

Return to Off Topic