This is just WRONG. Rude forum members

Discussion about the band and related projects.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

vitekm

This is just WRONG. Rude forum members

Post by vitekm » 11 Nov 2020, 22:29

Whats the point of such "contribution" to the topic? Are you 10 years old? Are you drunk? This is just beyond ridiculous.
Attachments
wrong.JPG

Rubi

Re: This is just WRONG. Rude forum members

Post by Rubi » 11 Nov 2020, 22:55

Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I see no problem with it. Perhaps the language is too strong, but he even censored it.

What surprises me is the fact that you opened a topic just to point it out. Just ignore it, mate. The world is not fair. If you get butthurt about stuff like this, how do you cope with everyday shit?

vitekm

Post by vitekm » 11 Nov 2020, 23:17

I cope with that just fine, thank you. I´ve live throught something in my 38 years. I just find this really annyoing, you know, it doesn´t matter is someone dislike McCartney or anyone, it is just this thwarting way of discussion. We see it elsewhere. When one have nothing to say to the topic, he/she should not to troll is this way. Like really. You treat it benevolently, because is just one commnet. But imagine multiple comments like this in the topic you have devoted your time to to come up with something meaningful, something others can react to. And as for "censorship". Are we allowed to call people whatever we like if we just "censore" our insults with stars instead of letters?

P. S.

Admin can delete this topic if he finds it irrelevant.

Rubi

Post by Rubi » 11 Nov 2020, 23:43

I get you, but it's the internet. People say whatever they want cos in the end it won't bite them back. This forum is nice and chill, but there are plenty of other forums where insults and trolling are an every day occurrence. Best thing to do is just ignore them.

Mark87uk

Post by Mark87uk » 12 Nov 2020, 00:43

Hey guys, saw this thread and knew straight away it would be about my post.

Apologies for any offence caused, non intended

stephen

Post by stephen » 12 Nov 2020, 09:36

You're 38 and you can't handle someone using the C word on the internet, jesus

vitekm

Post by vitekm » 12 Nov 2020, 19:51

stephen wrote:
12 Nov 2020, 09:36
You're 38 and you can't handle someone using the C word on the internet, jesus
this is not about "handling" C words, man. Don´t try to ridicule me. But this was just meaningless assault, with no connection to the topic, to music. It is not right to insult someone without any argument.

vitekm

Post by vitekm » 12 Nov 2020, 20:11

Mark87uk wrote:
12 Nov 2020, 00:43
Hey guys, saw this thread and knew straight away it would be about my post.

Apologies for any offence caused, non intended

Accepted. I was realy pissed off yesterday, but I´m going to delete this post once you let me know you´ve read this. I don´t mind if you dont like McCartney music, I even don´t mind if he´s not your favorite as a person. You are perfectly entitled for such opinion.

Pavlich

Post by Pavlich » 13 Nov 2020, 08:24

Fans who just want unending complimentary words and positivity shit me; they owe us nothing but we're allowed to think their output or decisions are shit.

vitekm

Post by vitekm » 13 Nov 2020, 11:52

Pavlich wrote:
13 Nov 2020, 08:24
Fans who just want unending complimentary words and positivity shit me; they owe us nothing but we're allowed to think their output or decisions are shit.
I think I have explained the difference well enought in my earlier comments. Just plainly call someone "c..nt" says nothing about the music tastes or preferences, opinions. Its just an assault and its wrong. Its also unrespectful to the guy who set the topic up (it wasnt me in this case). Jut imagine that from you perspective.

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 13 Nov 2020, 14:11

Taking the opportunity to lock this topic before it ramps up.
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...