New The Good, The Bad and the Queen album

Discussion about the band and related projects.

Moderators: MrMagpie, tom_cas1, Caitlin

Re: New The Good, The Bad and the Queen album

Postby daii » 15 Jul 2017, 14:07

Tony Visconti is going to be the producer

The Good, The Bad & The Queen with Tony Visconti
Along with Gorillaz, where he creates more from his iPad, Damon Albarn continues to be active with The Good, The Bad & The Queen, a quartet with a more classical approach to writing, where he evolves with Former Clash Paul Simonon, ex-Verve -Simon Tong and drummer Tony Allen. “I do not really distinguish between how to do it on one side or the other,” says Albarn. I like both, I am very flexible in this sense. The supergroup will enter the studio in early September with director Tony Visconti, who is known for his work with David Bowie, among others. https://damonalbarnunofficial.wordpress ... july-2017/
daii

Postby TripleJay97 » 15 Jul 2017, 14:24

daii wrote:Tony Visconti is going to be the producer

The Good, The Bad & The Queen with Tony Visconti
Along with Gorillaz, where he creates more from his iPad, Damon Albarn continues to be active with The Good, The Bad & The Queen, a quartet with a more classical approach to writing, where he evolves with Former Clash Paul Simonon, ex-Verve -Simon Tong and drummer Tony Allen. “I do not really distinguish between how to do it on one side or the other,” says Albarn. I like both, I am very flexible in this sense. The supergroup will enter the studio in early September with director Tony Visconti, who is known for his work with David Bowie, among others. https://damonalbarnunofficial.wordpress ... july-2017/

YES
TripleJay97

Postby tom_cas1 » 15 Jul 2017, 15:54

That's huge, wow!
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
tom_cas1

Postby Mallard No. 22 » 20 Jul 2017, 07:13

It certainly has potential. I hope all involved can bring something good to fruition. :)
"Everybody's Doing It...So Do It Too...."
Mallard No. 22

Previous

Return to Blur