GORILLAZ SURVIVOR: Demon Days (FEEL GOOD INC. WINS!)

Discussion about the band and related projects.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

maria

Re: GORILLAZ SURVIVOR: Demon Days (ROUND 13)

Post by maria » 23 Oct 2016, 22:42

Veikko wrote:Demon Days (is nothing without "Don't Get Lost In Heaven")
You do have a point, but it's a fantastic song on its own!

Every Planet Feel You Reach is Good Inc Dead :lol: I can't make up my mind for this last round...

MsMagicAmerica

Re: GORILLAZ SURVIVOR: Demon Days (FINAL ROUND)

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 24 Oct 2016, 01:39

Feel Good Inc

Every Planet is my favorite song off this album

TripleJay97

Post by TripleJay97 » 24 Oct 2016, 08:01

Feel Good Inc. is possibly the best pop song of the century, don't discredit it because of the hype.

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 24 Oct 2016, 08:17

WE HAVE A TIE! Every Planet We Reach Is Dead and Feel Good Inc. both have 5 votes each.

The next person to vote for one of them who hasn't in this round...so someone who hasn't voted at all...will be the decider!
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

Kibarry

Post by Kibarry » 24 Oct 2016, 11:27

Feel Go...

Nah, definitely Every Planet We Reach Is Dead I have no idea how it slipped under the radar and got this far

tom_cas1

Re: GORILLAZ SURVIVOR: Demon Days (ROUND 6)

Post by tom_cas1 » 24 Oct 2016, 12:06

RESULTS:

Every Planet We Reach Is Dead: 6 votes
Feel Good Inc.: 5 votes

FEEL GOOD INC. IS THE WINNER!!

I will be starting the Plastic Beach survivor shortly!
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

xdrake24

Post by xdrake24 » 24 Oct 2016, 13:46

TripleJay97 wrote:Feel Good Inc. is possibly the best pop song of the century, don't discredit it because of the hype.
Oh no don't get me wrong Feel Good Inc (and Clint Eastwood) are both amazing, phenomenal songs. they deserve all the hype they get if not more! Sometimes I just question if the lead/popular single everyone knows is really the best on the album, when they have a Demon Days or other songs that could be better (like EPWRID in my opinion) Its kindof like saying Girls & Boys is the best track on park life because everyone knows and loves it when This is a Low is right around the corner! No need to argue, just wanted to clarify what I meant by the 'hype'. to each their own!

101reykjavik

Post by 101reykjavik » 24 Oct 2016, 20:51

xdrake24 wrote:
TripleJay97 wrote:Feel Good Inc. is possibly the best pop song of the century, don't discredit it because of the hype.
Oh no don't get me wrong Feel Good Inc (and Clint Eastwood) are both amazing, phenomenal songs. they deserve all the hype they get if not more! Sometimes I just question if the lead/popular single everyone knows is really the best on the album, when they have a Demon Days or other songs that could be better (like EPWRID in my opinion) Its kindof like saying Girls & Boys is the best track on park life because everyone knows and loves it when This is a Low is right around the corner! No need to argue, just wanted to clarify what I meant by the 'hype'. to each their own!
Solid point and I don't disagree. I just happen to think in the case of this particular album one of the singles is probably the best track. :)

TripleJay97

Re: GORILLAZ SURVIVOR: Demon Days (FEEL GOOD INC. WINS!)

Post by TripleJay97 » 24 Oct 2016, 23:00

Oh, I wasn't accusing anyone in particular, solely a word of warning ;)

xdrake24

Post by xdrake24 » 25 Oct 2016, 14:56

Ah I gotcha! I just used the word 'hype' and I kinda assumed it was directed to me! Either way, I think we can all agree Feel Good Inc still does rule

AdvertBreak

Post by AdvertBreak » 25 Oct 2016, 15:47

Well I didn't even know there was a DD survivor but i'm glad FGI won