Graham Subreddit

Discussion about the band and related projects.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

aldamasta

Graham Subreddit

Post by aldamasta » 20 Jan 2016, 20:03

I recently created a subreddit for Graham and his solo work. I've been working on the design of it for a month or so now and been waiting for a time to start advertising it. Well, with some Graham gigs coming up and a possible album coming out this year, I decided now was as good as anytime. Here it is: https://www.reddit.com/r/grahamcoxon/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you're a redditor, please subscribe! I want to get some activity going over there soon. Even if you don't like reddit, I'd love to get some feedback about the design of the subreddit (the header, sidebar, upvotes and downvotes being Telecasters, etc.) or any advice you have about ANYTHING on the subreddit. I'd really be appreciative of anything you guys have to say about it. Thanks!

eloisekate

Re: Graham Subreddit

Post by eloisekate » 21 Jan 2016, 08:04

it's fantastic, well done! I'll definitely be a frequent visitor :)

Moritz

Post by Moritz » 21 Jan 2016, 11:26

The subreddit page is great! I realy like it that you insert news about Graham.

aldamasta

Post by aldamasta » 21 Jan 2016, 22:24

Thanks so much you all! I'm gonna try to keep it as updated as possible. I'm hoping tweedz will give us plenty of news this year *hint* *hint* ;)

Legless Owl

Post by Legless Owl » 05 Mar 2016, 00:21

That's nice! :)

And I agree, the Not by The Commodores Easy song should deffo figure on the next album. Out of the 1518 views that video got, I think about 1000 are mine :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Nah, but I remember having severely beaten up the replay button the day I discovered that vid. :P Lovely song.

Anyway, i'd subscribe, but i'm not on reddit and to be honest, I have no idea what it is . :roll:

aldamasta

Post by aldamasta » 08 Mar 2016, 21:53

Thanks! And yeah, that song is lovely. I could go for another upbeat, poppy Graham record :)