Damon Albarn OBE

Discussion about the band and related projects.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7738
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: Damon Albarn OBE

Post by tom_cas1 » 11 Mar 2016, 23:20

Damon Albert, OBE, King Of Mali. :lol:
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
daii
Posts: 534
Joined: 20 Sep 2014, 12:33
Location: Argentina

Re: Damon Albarn OBE

Post by daii » 12 Mar 2016, 00:16

by the end of the year he will have with more titles than Daenerys Targaryen :mrgreen:

tracy_jacks
Posts: 27
Joined: 06 May 2015, 05:27

Re: Damon Albarn OBE

Post by tracy_jacks » 14 Mar 2016, 14:12

MsMagicAmerica wrote:I saw this photo on FB saying that Damon received his OBE today. I didn't see anything in the news or anywhere else on the web. Has anyone else heard/seen anything?

Image
Who are the other people in this photo? Damon's looking good in that suit!

User avatar
daii
Posts: 534
Joined: 20 Sep 2014, 12:33
Location: Argentina

Re: Damon Albarn OBE

Post by daii » 14 Mar 2016, 14:29

Image

8-)

User avatar
101reykjavik
Posts: 5303
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 20:26
Location: Beautiful Somerset

Re: Damon Albarn OBE

Post by 101reykjavik » 14 Mar 2016, 17:17

Very dapper.
Image

User avatar
Mallard No. 22
Posts: 2509
Joined: 01 Oct 2014, 07:46
Location: North East UK

Re: Damon Albarn OBE

Post by Mallard No. 22 » 18 Mar 2016, 09:19

First, congratulations to Damon. :D
tracy_jacks wrote:
MsMagicAmerica wrote:I saw this photo on FB saying that Damon received his OBE today. I didn't see anything in the news or anywhere else on the web. Has anyone else heard/seen anything?
Who are the other people in this photo?
Yes, I was wondering that. I am not familiar with his family. When I first knew of Damon, his girlfriend was Justine Frischmann :mrgreen:
"Everybody's Doing It...So Do It Too...."

User avatar
101reykjavik
Posts: 5303
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 20:26
Location: Beautiful Somerset

Re: Damon Albarn OBE

Post by 101reykjavik » 18 Mar 2016, 13:11

Yeah, how time flies...
Image

beatfloh
Posts: 340
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 18:11

Re: Damon Albarn OBE

Post by beatfloh » 18 Mar 2016, 15:13

Mallard No. 22 wrote:First, congratulations to Damon. :D
tracy_jacks wrote:
MsMagicAmerica wrote:I saw this photo on FB saying that Damon received his OBE today. I didn't see anything in the news or anywhere else on the web. Has anyone else heard/seen anything?
Who are the other people in this photo?
Yes, I was wondering that. I am not familiar with his family. When I first knew of Damon, his girlfriend was Justine Frischmann :mrgreen:
His mum Hazel and his daughter Missy

User avatar
aldamasta
Posts: 1462
Joined: 02 Sep 2014, 05:00
Location: Kentucky, United States
Contact:

Re: Damon Albarn OBE

Post by aldamasta » 18 Mar 2016, 16:34

I believe he was wondering who the people in this pic are:
MsMagicAmerica wrote:I saw this photo on FB saying that Damon received his OBE today. I didn't see anything in the news or anywhere else on the web. Has anyone else heard/seen anything?

Image

mishmosh
Posts: 63
Joined: 03 Apr 2015, 17:32

Re: Damon Albarn OBE

Post by mishmosh » 18 Mar 2016, 18:56

Probably just random guests at the palace who wanted their pic taken with him.

beatfloh
Posts: 340
Joined: 01 Feb 2012, 18:11

Re: Damon Albarn OBE

Post by beatfloh » 18 Mar 2016, 22:09

mishmosh wrote:Probably just random guests at the palace who wanted their pic taken with him.
Ah ok haha

User avatar
101reykjavik
Posts: 5303
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 20:26
Location: Beautiful Somerset

Re: Damon Albarn OBE

Post by 101reykjavik » 20 Mar 2016, 09:39

If none of us on here know who they are, I think that's the likely explanation.
Image

User avatar
Mallard No. 22
Posts: 2509
Joined: 01 Oct 2014, 07:46
Location: North East UK

Re: Damon Albarn OBE

Post by Mallard No. 22 » 24 Mar 2016, 08:07

:) Yes, that is the picture I was referring to. And because nobody (yet) recognises them, the explanation that they are random guests is plausible.
"Everybody's Doing It...So Do It Too...."

Post Reply