Gig: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, 22 Jul 2015

Discussion about the band and related projects.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

thebrainyone

Re: Gig: Hong Kong, 22 July

Post by thebrainyone » 28 Jul 2015, 14:25

Ambulance wrote:
Agrainel wrote:Thanks to my lovely friend Dasha, she managed to get HQ (1080 I beleive) HK video from the chinese website. It has to come up in English, but if it doesn't, click on the button Скачать right under the yellow button on the right side: https://yadi.sk/i/dnqbYv_hi6xQ6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone tried this link? its better quality than the others?? i asked cause i´m trying to download it so i can compare one vid to the other but it looks like it will take forever to download it (time remaining 9 days :| )
yea I left it overnight and it's only been 0.4/3.6gb downloaded :?

aldamasta

Post by aldamasta » 28 Jul 2015, 14:40

After awhile of downloading it, I always end up getting some sort of error. Guess I'll just stick to the rip of the stream, oh well.

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 28 Jul 2015, 14:56

Sarah ripped the audio from the steam and sent it to me to upload, I will get on it shortly and post the link here when it's done!
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

Agrainel

Post by Agrainel » 28 Jul 2015, 15:46

Ambulance wrote:
Agrainel wrote:Thanks to my lovely friend Dasha, she managed to get HQ (1080 I beleive) HK video from the chinese website. It has to come up in English, but if it doesn't, click on the button Скачать right under the yellow button on the right side: https://yadi.sk/i/dnqbYv_hi6xQ6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Anyone tried this link? its better quality than the others?? i asked cause i´m trying to download it so i can compare one vid to the other but it looks like it will take forever to download it (time remaining 9 days :| )
It's excellent quality. I beleive it's just loads of people currently trying to donwload this file. I'll upload t somewhere else and share again.

aldamasta

Post by aldamasta » 28 Jul 2015, 15:51

Agrainel wrote:
Ambulance wrote:

It's excellent quality. I beleive it's just loads of people currently trying to donwload this file. I'll upload t somewhere else and share again.
Awesome, thanks!

Ambulance

Post by Ambulance » 28 Jul 2015, 17:09

Agrainel wrote:
Ambulance wrote:

That will make my day!!! thank you so much

thom

Post by thom » 28 Jul 2015, 17:28

The Yandisk link has a Download speed limited to 64 kbit/s. :(

Agrainel

Post by Agrainel » 28 Jul 2015, 17:52

thom wrote:The Yandisk link has a Download speed limited to 64 kbit/s. :(
yup due to huge demand the website limited file's speed to 64kbs =( it'll work fine again tomorrow, but I'm uploading it rn anyway.

rich

Post by rich » 28 Jul 2015, 17:52

:)
...divided by the number of people trying to download it at any one time ;) :)
I put me trousers on, have a cup of tea, and think about leaving the house...
my gig videos https://vimeo.com/user19376405

thom

Post by thom » 28 Jul 2015, 18:02

Agrainel wrote:
yup due to huge demand the website limited file's speed to 64kbs =( it'll work fine again tomorrow, but I'm uploading it rn anyway.
Many Thx,
looking forward to the re-up or a faster yandisk!

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 28 Jul 2015, 18:07

So looks like we'll have video and audio of this show. Excellent!
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

Ambulance

Post by Ambulance » 28 Jul 2015, 18:12

Agrainel wrote:

thanks so much!! waiting for that upload!!!!

tom_cas1

Post by tom_cas1 » 28 Jul 2015, 20:44

I'm currently downloading the audio that Sarah very kindly recorded for us. I'll separate it into each of the individual tracks and post the link here when it's all done! Hopefully tonight, my internet is awfully slow at the best of times.

101reykjavik

Post by 101reykjavik » 28 Jul 2015, 20:54

Thank you sir! 8-)

Agrainel

Post by Agrainel » 28 Jul 2015, 21:28

Try this https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4yXKe ... xoUUE/view" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;