Gig: Empress Ballroom, Blackpool, 10 Jun 2015

Discussion about the band and related projects.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

tom_cas1

Re: Gig: Blackpool, 10 June

Post by tom_cas1 » 24 Jul 2015, 22:49

Liese wrote:
beatfloh wrote:
Magda wrote:Alex : "I think there’s something really special about Blur getting back together. It really has knocked us all over, we were playing in Blackpool and the crowd were going so mental the barrier broke, it was quite scary actually!" :D

http://www.nme.com/news/blur/86927
well the barrier wasn't secure in the first place, Alex seems to be the only one who still doesn't know, same for the "security" guy who isn't really one but part of the Africa express crew
cannot believe this should be the last blur gig I attended for a while... :x
While still good, Blackpool was my "least favourite" Blur show this year due to the barrier incident. The life was sucked out of the place as soon as that happened and the band never recovered.
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

Liese

Re: Gig: Blackpool, 10 June

Post by Liese » 26 Jul 2015, 11:04

^exactly my feelings towards that gig. Wish I had gone to Llandudno as well, but since I did not and since there seem to be no more European non-festival dates planned this will be how the Magic Whip Tour ended for me... Shame, since it started of very pleasantly with the Berlin showcase for me.
"I'm bizarrely a [...] lawyer, and that takes up every spare second of the day -- forever."