Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2015

Discussion about the band and related projects.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7781
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by tom_cas1 » 03 May 2015, 18:24

Can you send it to us via a link, Funky? Dropbox or MEGA. Many of us would love the file on our computers!
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
Funky Monkey
Posts: 57
Joined: 25 Apr 2015, 13:28
Location: France, Brittany

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by Funky Monkey » 03 May 2015, 18:29

I'm putting it in dropbox too

Isra Post-punk
Posts: 3
Joined: 24 Apr 2015, 13:15

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by Isra Post-punk » 03 May 2015, 18:30

It would be more than great by MEGA!!!
Last edited by Isra Post-punk on 03 May 2015, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7781
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by tom_cas1 » 03 May 2015, 18:31

Funky Monkey wrote:I'm putting it in dropbox too
You sir, are a fucking legend. 8-)
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
Funky Monkey
Posts: 57
Joined: 25 Apr 2015, 13:28
Location: France, Brittany

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by Funky Monkey » 03 May 2015, 18:52

Well I have to do some modifications to the video file because the size is 66Go which is really weird :shock: :?
But don't be afraid it will come soon, I don't know when.. I had so much trouble from the start to the end with this video! :evil:

User avatar
Funky Monkey
Posts: 57
Joined: 25 Apr 2015, 13:28
Location: France, Brittany

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by Funky Monkey » 03 May 2015, 21:46

Here it is !
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5s7b866z8nnem ... 5.rar?dl=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the quality is not what I wanted to be (there are unsynchronized,jumped,.. parts of the video I don't know why, I had a lot of trouble to record it) :? but it's watchable I hope ..
I will try later to record track by track, maybe it will be better.
(I still hope someone have a clue to how download a protected flash video or how to use a .ims file though :| )

Sean
Posts: 667
Joined: 23 Mar 2015, 00:24

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by Sean » 03 May 2015, 22:24

Thank you!
Twitter: @shornKOOMINS

Leahscarlet2
Posts: 624
Joined: 09 Mar 2015, 18:17

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by Leahscarlet2 » 03 May 2015, 23:57

I actually think that ghostship performance is one of the best performances they've done of all time
She's a well wisher and she wishes you well

Jensen
Posts: 500
Joined: 21 Feb 2015, 22:18

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by Jensen » 04 May 2015, 11:42

Funky Monkey wrote:Here it is !
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5s7b866z8nnem ... 5.rar?dl=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
the quality is not what I wanted to be (there are unsynchronized,jumped,.. parts of the video I don't know why, I had a lot of trouble to record it) :? but it's watchable I hope ..
I will try later to record track by track, maybe it will be better.
(I still hope someone have a clue to how download a protected flash video or how to use a .ims file though :| )
Downloaded and about to see it 8-) Thanks a lot!!
Image

Macducci
Posts: 160
Joined: 27 Apr 2015, 17:39

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by Macducci » 04 May 2015, 14:27

I found in Youtube: http://youtu.be/oDFJKQk0rhM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Funky Monkey
Posts: 57
Joined: 25 Apr 2015, 13:28
Location: France, Brittany

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by Funky Monkey » 04 May 2015, 14:55

well, the one on Youtube is worst than mine xD

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7781
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by tom_cas1 » 04 May 2015, 14:58

Macducci wrote:I found in Youtube: http://youtu.be/oDFJKQk0rhM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cheers, I'm guessing this is Funky too? I'm going to separate each of the songs and have them as an audio album of the performance. I imagine I'll have it all done in a few hours, I'll report back when it's done! :D
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

Macducci
Posts: 160
Joined: 27 Apr 2015, 17:39

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by Macducci » 04 May 2015, 15:37

that Youtube video is really bad, out of sync, the image is shaking, looks like a strange music video

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7781
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by tom_cas1 » 04 May 2015, 15:42

The video isn't great but the audio is spot on. I've just taken each of the audio tracks and made a La Musicale album in iTunes. Currently uploading!!!
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
Funky Monkey
Posts: 57
Joined: 25 Apr 2015, 13:28
Location: France, Brittany

Re: Blur on French TV: La Musicale & Le Grand Journal, Apr 2

Post by Funky Monkey » 04 May 2015, 15:49

the video on youtube is not from me
the video from my Dropbox link is probably better no ?

Post Reply