Rate the song above you

Other music and recommendations.

Moderators: MrMagpie, tom_cas1, Caitlin

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3178
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 08 Sep 2016, 00:15

tom_cas1 wrote:6/10. A lot of weird sounds going on but probably a grower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC5H9P4F5Uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
10/10...... I'm a HUGE SRV fan...always have..always will be!

Please rate this.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPplVl42Nzg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image

User avatar
TripleJay97
Posts: 7027
Joined: 11 Nov 2011, 17:42
Location: Royston Vasey

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by TripleJay97 » 29 Sep 2016, 21:00

6/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlC35uaqiwQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3178
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 29 Sep 2016, 23:36

TripleJay97 wrote:6/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlC35uaqiwQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

6/10...


How about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rje6va8va_E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7677
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by tom_cas1 » 03 Oct 2016, 10:50

Looks like the video may have been taken down Louie, kept coming up as an error every time I refreshed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd7oD1kTMCI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3178
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 03 Oct 2016, 11:07

tom_cas1 wrote:Looks like the video may have been taken down Louie, kept coming up as an error every time I refreshed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd7oD1kTMCI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

10/10...since I'm an immense Traffic fan and always loved that song...


My prior clip still works for me, but I'll just post something entirely different for now....

Please rate this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVEaWUYtzKE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image

User avatar
Miki
Posts: 2034
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 16:35
Location: South of England

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by Miki » 09 Oct 2016, 23:33

KingLouieLouie76 wrote:
tom_cas1 wrote:Looks like the video may have been taken down Louie, kept coming up as an error every time I refreshed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd7oD1kTMCI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

10/10...since I'm an immense Traffic fan and always loved that song...


My prior clip still works for me, but I'll just post something entirely different for now....

Please rate this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVEaWUYtzKE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Video not available.

This is my favourite song right now. It's not on Youtube, alas (only live versions) so here's a link to Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/track/70XKWDST8FU1bbFvVc1a0U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I've been drifting along in the same stale old shoes
Loose ends tyin' a noose in the back of my mind...

Image

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3178
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 10 Oct 2016, 07:10

Miki wrote:
KingLouieLouie76 wrote:
tom_cas1 wrote:Looks like the video may have been taken down Louie, kept coming up as an error every time I refreshed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd7oD1kTMCI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

10/10...since I'm an immense Traffic fan and always loved that song...


My prior clip still works for me, but I'll just post something entirely different for now....

Please rate this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVEaWUYtzKE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Video not available.

This is my favourite song right now. It's not on Youtube, alas (only live versions) so here's a link to Spotify

https://open.spotify.com/track/70XKWDST8FU1bbFvVc1a0U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wow..2nd consecutive entry of mine unavailable? I wonder if that's true or they simply suck and everyone's afraid to rank them haha :lol:

I give yours a 7/10.....


How about this? Please let me know if this indeed works!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFaqWSd9sjE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image

User avatar
Miki
Posts: 2034
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 16:35
Location: South of England

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by Miki » 10 Oct 2016, 16:46

KingLouieLouie76 wrote: I wonder if that's true or they simply suck and everyone's afraid to rank them haha :lol:
Image
I've been drifting along in the same stale old shoes
Loose ends tyin' a noose in the back of my mind...

Image

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3178
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 10 Oct 2016, 17:09

Miki wrote:
KingLouieLouie76 wrote: I wonder if that's true or they simply suck and everyone's afraid to rank them haha :lol:
Image

Here it is on Spotify.... https://open.spotify.com/track/3I9wXIW1NdZ331j8RXWEEp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Perhaps that youtube link is only available in the States? Hmmmmmm.......Thanks for letting me know!
Image

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3178
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 07 Nov 2016, 12:27

Please rate this one....... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDZK-5qCdto" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7677
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by tom_cas1 » 07 Nov 2016, 16:35

Not bad. Love the beat and guitar. 7/10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRkG8TRpy1M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3178
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 07 Nov 2016, 16:45

tom_cas1 wrote:Not bad. Love the beat and guitar. 7/10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRkG8TRpy1M" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

10/10.... but really misses Chris Wood's magic touch on that particular performance....

How about another from Cheap Tricks 1977 self-titled debut?

Rate their ode to the Beatles.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZXRCe1y_Zo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7677
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by tom_cas1 » 17 Nov 2016, 18:28

6/10. Not a fan of the vocals on that one.

How many legends can you name on stage? -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p74mvDSUzQg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3178
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 17 Nov 2016, 19:20

tom_cas1 wrote:6/10. Not a fan of the vocals on that one.

How many legends can you name on stage? -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p74mvDSUzQg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

10/10... too many legends to count! :lol:

Please rank this original by the late Mose Allison... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAePxK6LO94" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3178
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: Rate the song above you

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 09 Dec 2016, 02:37

Someone please rate this..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=836muCSUwG8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image

Post Reply