PAUL MCCARTNEY SURVIVOR: London Town (WITH A LITTLE LUCK!)

Other music and recommendations.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

User avatar
101reykjavik
Posts: 5303
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 20:26
Location: Beautiful Somerset

Re: PAUL MCCARTNEY SURVIVOR: London Town (FINAL ROUND)

Post by 101reykjavik » 26 Dec 2015, 09:25

Cafe on the Left Bank
Image

User avatar
Consigliere_11
Posts: 1713
Joined: 22 Apr 2015, 20:34
Location: Moscow, Russia

Re: PAUL MCCARTNEY SURVIVOR: London Town (FINAL ROUND)

Post by Consigliere_11 » 26 Dec 2015, 11:53

Cafe on the Left Bank
RIP Mr. Okay (April 2015 - March 2016)

User avatar
MsMagicAmerica
Posts: 1540
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:33
Location: New Jersey,USA
Contact:

Re: PAUL MCCARTNEY SURVIVOR: London Town (FINAL ROUND)

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 26 Dec 2015, 13:12

With A Little Luck

I didn't realize that I'm the only one who doesn't really like this song
Image

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7710
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: PAUL MCCARTNEY SURVIVOR: London Town (FINAL ROUND)

Post by tom_cas1 » 26 Dec 2015, 15:57

Cafe On The Left Bank.
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
101reykjavik
Posts: 5303
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 20:26
Location: Beautiful Somerset

Re: PAUL MCCARTNEY SURVIVOR: London Town (FINAL ROUND)

Post by 101reykjavik » 26 Dec 2015, 16:19

MsMagicAmerica wrote:With A Little Luck

I didn't realize that I'm the only one who doesn't really like this song
Oh, Kirstin, how can you dislike the 'There is no end to what we can do together' section? Call yourself a Paul fan. ;) :P Sends a shiver up my spine.
Image

User avatar
tom_cas1
Moderator
Posts: 7710
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:13

Re: PAUL MCCARTNEY SURVIVOR: London Town (Round 1)

Post by tom_cas1 » 26 Dec 2015, 17:03

Well because Jaime voted for Cafe On The Left Bank in the last round, he'd obviously vote for it again this round which means we can end it now and move on to Back To The Egg!

RESULTS:

Cafe On The Left Bank: 3 votes
With A Little Luck: 1 vote

WITH A LITTLE LUCK WINS!
Image
Coffee & TV wrote:Any cock bigger than mine is deffo a human marvel. Give it to me, babe.
Pavlich wrote:I did see a bloke in bondage gear with a rubber dick on his head and dildos for arms, but that was about the peak...

User avatar
MsMagicAmerica
Posts: 1540
Joined: 08 Sep 2014, 15:33
Location: New Jersey,USA
Contact:

Re: PAUL MCCARTNEY SURVIVOR: London Town (FINAL ROUND)

Post by MsMagicAmerica » 26 Dec 2015, 21:19

101reykjavik wrote:
MsMagicAmerica wrote:With A Little Luck

I didn't realize that I'm the only one who doesn't really like this song
Oh, Kirstin, how can you dislike the 'There is no end to what we can do together' section? Call yourself a Paul fan. ;) :P Sends a shiver up my spine.
I like that part, but it's just a bit too sappy all together for me.
Image

Post Reply