"Hit" Or "Miss"?

Other music and recommendations.

Moderators: tom_cas1, Caitlin, MrMagpie

User avatar
AdvertBreak
Posts: 5571
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 17:34
Location: Gorgeous Wiltshire

Re: "Hit" Or "Miss"?

Post by AdvertBreak » 29 Feb 2016, 18:14

I can't find just another video of it that isn't also SFAVEVO.

Except this, which is the song except the last 30 seconds (but that's just part of the outro anyway)
Using footage from Superman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rGuM7C2gr8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3221
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: "Hit" Or "Miss"?

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 29 Feb 2016, 22:46

AdvertBreak wrote:I can't find just another video of it that isn't also SFAVEVO.

Except this, which is the song except the last 30 seconds (but that's just part of the outro anyway)
Using footage from Superman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rGuM7C2gr8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HIT... I've always loved SFA......


HIT or miss here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZkjeJdYfEs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image

User avatar
AdvertBreak
Posts: 5571
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 17:34
Location: Gorgeous Wiltshire

Re: "Hit" Or "Miss"?

Post by AdvertBreak » 01 Mar 2016, 01:13

Is a...hit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JStvOuCSgc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3221
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: "Hit" Or "Miss"?

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 01 Mar 2016, 03:10

AdvertBreak wrote:Is a...hit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JStvOuCSgc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HIT....

Back to my prior entry...I know I've championed them excessively on here, but I feel they deserve more recognition!

HIT or miss here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mupjOCeocrA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image

User avatar
AdvertBreak
Posts: 5571
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 17:34
Location: Gorgeous Wiltshire

Re: "Hit" Or "Miss"?

Post by AdvertBreak » 01 Mar 2016, 18:10

Hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbxoTkSkefo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3221
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: "Hit" Or "Miss"?

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 01 Mar 2016, 20:46

AdvertBreak wrote:Hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbxoTkSkefo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HIT...

Hit or miss here? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mky-UhxUKoM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image

User avatar
AdvertBreak
Posts: 5571
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 17:34
Location: Gorgeous Wiltshire

Re: "Hit" Or "Miss"?

Post by AdvertBreak » 02 Mar 2016, 01:51

Hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEZ_x3rDspo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3221
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: "Hit" Or "Miss"?

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 02 Mar 2016, 02:01

AdvertBreak wrote:Hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEZ_x3rDspo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'

HIT....

I must admit, I've never checked them out before, but should......


HIT or miss? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfytiRVYLqA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image

User avatar
AdvertBreak
Posts: 5571
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 17:34
Location: Gorgeous Wiltshire

Re: "Hit" Or "Miss"?

Post by AdvertBreak » 02 Mar 2016, 02:04

Nice little track that, hit

Here's another Cardiacs song in a different style. The last few minutes are utter perfection ("over and ouuuuuuu...uuuuuut") https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-dd4fMUhAY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3221
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: "Hit" Or "Miss"?

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 02 Mar 2016, 02:10

AdvertBreak wrote:Nice little track that, hit

Here's another Cardiacs song in a different style. The last few minutes are utter perfection ("over and ouuuuuuu...uuuuuut") https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-dd4fMUhAY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HIT....

Sorry for my obvious Beach Boys obsession... but here's Carl on lead w/the rest of the Boys covering Ray Charles:

HIT or miss? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMFsy9fIaqQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Carl just turned 17 less than a month earlier!
Image

User avatar
AdvertBreak
Posts: 5571
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 17:34
Location: Gorgeous Wiltshire

Re: "Hit" Or "Miss"?

Post by AdvertBreak » 02 Mar 2016, 02:17

You went through that Cardiacs song awfully quick :lol: :P

Hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N21472M8p9E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

May I recommend we bring back the Rate the Song Above You thread. It was like this but you rate the song out of 10 instead. I find it more fun picking a rating than always saying "hit" as seems to be the case :lol:

User avatar
KingLouieLouie76
Posts: 3221
Joined: 10 Sep 2014, 03:51
Location: Phoenix, AZ (USA)
Contact:

Re: "Hit" Or "Miss"?

Post by KingLouieLouie76 » 02 Mar 2016, 02:19

AdvertBreak wrote:You went through that Cardiacs song awfully quick :lol: :P

Hit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N21472M8p9E" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

May I recommend we bring back the Rate the Song Above You thread. It was like this but you rate the song out of 10 instead. I find it more fun picking a rating then always saying "hit" as seems to be the case :lol:

I agree...do you want to start a new thread or just begin that "rate the song" under this thread?
Image

User avatar
AdvertBreak
Posts: 5571
Joined: 24 Jan 2015, 17:34
Location: Gorgeous Wiltshire

Re: "Hit" Or "Miss"?

Post by AdvertBreak » 02 Mar 2016, 02:29

I made a thread. :)

Post Reply